Dr. Randy Roberts, DDS
Dr. Roberts graduated Doctor of Dental Surgery from New York University College of Dentistry. He received his Bachelors degree in Integrated Studies of Biology and Business from Utah Valley University.
Education & Qualifications
- Dr. Roberts has been fellowshipped into the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
- Dr. Roberts pioneered the revolutionary 3-on-6 full arch restoration procedure, which is now offered in all Smile Clinic locations, including Boston, MA.
- Dr. Roberts is certified in Invisalign, Clear Correct, Treatment Planning, Implant Placement, Zoom Whitening, Ortho-tain, and is a Certified Avadent Digital Denture Provider.
- He is a member of the American Dental Association and Utah Dental Association.
- He is trained in Cosmetic Veneers, Crowns, Bridges, Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Root Canal Therapy, Fixed and Removable Full and Partial dentures.
“I’m am constantly striving to provide my patients with the best, most up to date, comfortable dental experience possible. I make sure to spend enough time with each patient to make sure that they are fully knowledgeable and comfortable with treatment that will be provided. I guarantee that all procedures will be done to my high standards and am confident my patients will be satisfied.”
Se habla español.