If you lose a tooth or have to have a tooth pulled you may want to consider a tooth implant. Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth. Dental implant patients generally have a success rate of 98%.
Benefits of dental implants:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And become permanent because they are designed to fuse with bone.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Improved speech. With many dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing mumbling or slurred speech. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry this worry.
- Easier eating. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat with confidence and without pain.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, like a tooth-supported bridge. This makes it so that more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth..
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, it’s possible for implants to last a lifetime.
We generally only recommend implants for patients ages 16 and up.
How it works:
1. Consultation - Call our office for a free consultation. Our dentist will meet with you and take an x-ray of the area (there is no charge for the x-ray). To determine if an implant or another procedure would me more appropriate. 2. Treatment Plan - Our dentist will create a custom treatment plan including all implants, and other work that needs to be done with costs. 3. Schedule Appointment - Our office assistants will schedule an appointment at your convenience. 4. Payment - At the beginning of your appointment, you will meet with our payment specialist to discuss payment options, including cash, check, or credit card payment. Financing may also be available. 5. Implant Placement - The procedure for placing a single implant will generally take 30-60 minutes. Bone grafts, extractions, or sinus lifts may also be required and will be completed during this appointment. There may be additional fees for this work. 6. Post Op Appointment - 1 week after the implant placement you will return to our office so our dentist can make sure everything is healing correctly and remove the sutures. 7. Placing Abutment & Crown - 3 months after the implant is placed your gums and bone will generally have healed to the point that the crown can be placed. Your crown will be created and placed during this appointment. The dentist will make sure it fits comfortable and looks natural. This appointment will generally take 2 hours (much of this time is taken designing and creating your tooth. You may not have to be present during the entire 2 hours).
Most patients only require local anesthesia for this procedure, which won’t make you nauseous and doesn’t prohibit you from driving yourself home. However, many patients prefer additional anesthesia. Nitrous gas is available for no extra cost, and IV sedation is available for an additional charge.
We will adjust or replace any implant or crown for free within 5 years of placement! If your implant or crown is uncomfortable or breaks within the first 5 years, please contact our office for a free adjustment or replacement.
$1695 includes implant, crown, and abutment does not include sinus lift, bone graft, extraction Call 801-590-8694 complete this form to schedule a free consultation!
Flex spending accounts OK
We accept most insurances. Prices listed are cash prices. Financing is available. Serving Salt Lake City, Taylorsville, West Jordan, South Jordan, Sandy, Draper, Lehi, Kearns, Cottonwood, Millcreek, Oquirrh, West Valley City, Cottonwood, Bountiful, Woods Cross, Riverton, Murray, Ogden, Holladay, Midvale, Logan, American Fork, Orem, Provo, Salt Lake and Utah Counties.